News: Avenue Legal Group Approved for OREC CE Instruction
Avenue Legal Group has received OREC approval to teach Continuing Education courses to licensees.
The Oklahoma Real Estate Commission (OREC) has recently approved the law firm of Avenue Legal Group as a continuing education (CE) course instructor. All OREC licensees, meaning Oklahoma real estate agents and realtors with current licenses, may engage Avenue Legal Group for CE instruction. This includes all sales associates, broker associates, branch brokers, and brokers.
At the time of this article, [Oklahoma] resident sales associates, broker associates, and brokers are required to complete 21 hours of CE every three years, and [Oklahoma] non-resident sales associates, broker associates, and brokers are required to complete 3 hours of CE every three years. See OREC CE requirements here.
Find Approved CE Courses
The firm is approved for multiple courses and will continue to expand its offerings to meet client and market demands. View the OREC approved CE course listings here; search “Avenue Legal Group” or filter by course provider to find the up-to-date list of approved courses. To further accommodate clients, the firm offers the option to schedule evening or weekend instruction upon request.
Avenue Legal Group is uniquely positioned to provide tangible instruction based on significant real-world experience as a real estate law firm, handling a large volume and wide variety of commercial and residential property transactions and disputes across the State of Oklahoma.
Schedule a CE Course
Broker associates, branch brokers, brokers, and real estate groups and organizations may to contact Avenue Legal Group by phone, text message, email, or website submission to schedule an in-person or virtual CE course for their agents, teams, and members.
For more information about the firm’s real estate law practice, see the following articles:
- Quiet Title Actions in Oklahoma – Explained by Real Estate Attorney
- Due Diligence in Real Estate Transactions
- Oklahoma Real Estate Contract Forms
- Oklahoma Residential Property Condition Disclosure Act – Disclosures, Disclaimers, and Exemptions for Sellers of Residential Properties
- Commercial Real Estate Transactions in Oklahoma – An Oklahoma Attorney’s Guide
- How to Terminate an Oklahoma Real Estate Purchase Contract
- Residential Real Estate Transactions in Oklahoma
- Guide to Earnest Money in Oklahoma Real Estate Transactions
- Treatments, Repairs and Replacements (TRR) in Oklahoma Residential Real Estate Sales
- Guide to Seller Finance (Owner Finance) Transactions
- 1031 Exchange Guide
- Real Estate Sale Out of Probate (239 Sale)
- Co-Owned Property Buyout Agreement
- What is an Affidavit of Surviving Joint Tenant and Do I Need One?
- Types of Property Deeds and Ownership in Oklahoma
- Essential Commercial Lease Agreement Terms in Oklahoma
- Letter of Intent (LOI) in Real Estate Transactions
- Commercial Property Eviction Guide
- Subject To Real Estate Transactions Guide
- Real Estate Contract Review
- Create, Remove, and Enforce Judgment Liens
- Guide to Real Estate Liens
- How to Remove Liens on Property
- How to Dispute Real Estate Liens in Oklahoma
Have Questions?Contact Us