For Sale By Owner (FSBO) Real Estate Transactions in Oklahoma
Many residential home owners do not want to use a real estate agent for a variety of reasons; some want to keep the proceeds of the sale rather than pay a commission, while others already have a buyer lined up and don’t really need to market their property to the public. These transactions are often referred to in the industry as “for sale by owner” or FSBO.
Avenue Legal Group provides a wide range of services to FSBO sellers and buyers in every county in the State of Oklahoma. Since most transaction-related services can be completed by phone and email without the need for in-person meetings, we advise clients on deals anywhere in the state. Our clients frequently want an experienced legal team with a significant number of transactions closed and completed, and do not want to have to rely on the local attorney who is likely not as knowledgeable with this type of dealing.
Some of the most popular services that we provide most often to FSBO parties are:
- Simple real estate contract review to provide peace of mind or analyze a specific question (including form contract reviews)
- FSBO contract drafting
- Contract addendum drafting and advising
- Non-traditional contract drafting (lease to own, rent to own, contract for deed, and deed of trust documents)
- Assistance with required property condition disclosures
- Due diligence guidance and assistance
- Connections to proven and trusted home inspectors, lenders, and title companies
- In-office or remote real estate transaction closings
- Escrow and earnest money holding, distributing, and settlement
- Earnest money dispute advising and dispute resolution
- Representation at mediation of Oklahoma real estate transaction disputes
- Title reviews and advising
- Quiet title lawsuits and tax sale quiet title lawsuits
- Terminating real estate transactions
- General real estate transaction advising
See our all-encompassing and cross-referenced article about residential transactions for more information about residential deals generally. We also represent parties in commercial transactions throughout Oklahoma.
Have Questions?Contact Us